Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.412 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,758,330 Franc (S/. 16,880) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (40 minutes ago)