Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.130 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,033,946 Franc (S/. 17,833) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)