Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.827 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,147,889 Franc (S/. 18,427) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)