Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46562 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,792,175 Franc (3,848,998 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)