Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1371.867 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,462,213 Franc (﷼ 1,795) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)