Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1431.909 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,937,459 Franc (﷼ 2,051) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)