Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.865 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,717,334 Franc (﷼ 1,959) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)