Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.236 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,677,466 Franc (E£ 117,732) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)