Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.272 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,805,933 Franc (E£ 121,706) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)