Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.980 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,445,250 Franc (E£ 35,970) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 2 hours ago)