Cost of living comparison between Sucre, Bolivia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.653 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 931,671 Franc ($b10,629) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)