Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.637 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 980,331 Franc ($b10,816) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)