Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.320 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,876,747 Franc ($b23,366) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)