Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.357 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 853,512 Franc (159,331 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)