Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,014,109 Franc (€3,066) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)