Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 650.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,438,567 Franc (€5,283) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)