Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,248 Franc (€5,237) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)