Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,754,937 Franc (€5,772) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)