Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,065 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.999 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,242,804 Franc (33,475 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)