Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.109 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,963,595 Franc (60,877 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)