Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,987 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.333 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,813,135 Franc (26,151 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)