Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,773 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.691 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,327,423 Franc (62,998 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)