Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.643 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,879,297 Franc (57,350 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)