Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.825 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,845,348 Franc (75,916 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)