Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.368 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,799,970 Franc (40,364 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)