Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.615 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,445,961 Franc (руб 230,435) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)