Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.443 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,952,046 Franc (руб 312,607) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)