Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.921 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,039,368 Franc (kr 73,118) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)