Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.005 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,417,335 Franc (kr 32,665) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)