Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.105 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 39% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,370,471 Franc (kr 78,855) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,870,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)