Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.028 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,246,710 Franc (kr 30,765) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)