Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.097 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,393,314 Franc (kr 62,675) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)