Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.628 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,213,808 Franc (kr 74,881) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)