Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.178 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,386,208 Franc (kr 32,608) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)