Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.540 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,660,271 Franc (kr 49,105) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)