Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.582 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,027,990 Franc (3,082 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)