Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 465.208 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,725,732 Franc (C$3,710) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)