Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 199.283 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,041,482 Franc (EC$15,262) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)