Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.036 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,211,537 Franc (13,607 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)