Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 736.606 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,996,111 Franc (£5,425) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (37 minutes ago)