Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 769.592 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,924,341 Franc (£2,500) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)