Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.768 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,309,154 Franc (£4,623) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)