Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 718.126 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,164,790 Franc (£4,407) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)