Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 763.699 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,740,840 Franc (£2,279) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)