Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 219.999 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,249,115 Franc (5,678 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (25 minutes ago)