Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.000 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,081,400 Franc (4,849 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)