Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.053 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,040,363 Franc (3,867 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)