Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.107 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,065,767 Franc (980,601 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)