Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,970,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,286,216 Franc (1,108,924 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)