Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,925,102 Franc (₩5,738,803) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (15 minutes ago)