Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,845,644 Franc (₩3,359,607) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)