Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,757,812 Franc (959,263 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)