Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,665,753 Franc (1,701,402 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)