Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.676 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,687,923 Franc (5,028 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)