Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.690 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,105,903 Franc (руб 242,350) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (29 minutes ago)