Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.257 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,456,859 Franc (4,294 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)