Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.219 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 922,949 Franc (2,737 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)