Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.402 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,922,903 Franc (22,255 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)