Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.680 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,142,929 Franc (107,018 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)