Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.624 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,774,797 Franc (167,057 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)