Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.691 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,766,290 Franc (165,210 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)