Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.109 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,645,592 Franc (55,992 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)