Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.127 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,686,265 Franc (38,860 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)