Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.279 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,192,858 Franc (32,594 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)