Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.039 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,726,231 Franc (54,766 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)