Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.338 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,065,312 Franc (6,562TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)