Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.319 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,754,636 Franc (20,977TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)