Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.091 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,464,768 Franc (10,382TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (40 minutes ago)