Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.213 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,848,863 Franc (CHF 6,349) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)