Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 572.871 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,805,651 Franc (CHF 6,643) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)