Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,681 prices entered by 953 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 432.138 XOF / SGD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,487,180 Franc (SGD $5,756) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)