Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19394 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,087,895 Franc (COL$10,765,666) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)