Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20552 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,079,774 Franc (COL$5,253,986) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (25 minutes ago)