Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21008 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 873,042 Franc (COL$4,155,766) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)