Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.218 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,212,861 Franc (kr47,755) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)