Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.894 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,571,052 Franc (kr63,384) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)