Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.919 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,485,573 Franc (kr73,767) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)