Cost of living comparison between Silkeborg, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.529 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,686,646 Franc (kr41,643) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)