Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14419 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,779,534 Franc (19,276,709 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)