Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13318 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,413,266 Franc (18,120,834 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)