Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,979,082 Franc (14,695,270 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)