Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15520 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,356,532 Franc (8,740,299 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)