Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13658 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,654,145 Franc (19,433,168 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)