Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.813 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,394,060 Franc (RM17,372) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)