Cost of living comparison between Sibu, Malaysia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.891 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,998 Franc (RM9,465) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (44 minutes ago)