Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,225,048 Franc (€1,867) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)