Cost of living in Šiauliai, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Šiauliai (Lithuania) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,742,896 Franc (€2,651) in Šiauliai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)