Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.747 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,119,800 Franc (₨446,517) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)