Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.897 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,472,153 Franc (₨249,637) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)