Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.912 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,204,653 Franc (₨203,760) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)