Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.765 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,400,112 Franc (78,812 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)