Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 610,331 Franc (317,181 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)