Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 922,740 Franc (556,429 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)