Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 71% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,016,108 Franc (575,060 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)