Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 910,428 Franc (569,281 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)