Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.186 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,922,241 Franc (370,625 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)