Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,828,850 Franc (¥725,103) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)