Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,017,402 Franc (¥557,940) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)