Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.125 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,870,690 Franc (¥950,444) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)