Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.949 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,467,835 Franc (¥902,755) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)