Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.016 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,637,913 Franc (¥725,243) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)