Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.361 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,981,701 Franc (¥369,656) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)