Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.720 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,496,876 Franc (元16,684) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)