Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.550 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,993,890 Franc (元35,833) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)