Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.257 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,438,787 Franc (元28,945) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)