Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.584 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,127,859 Franc (元23,491) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)