Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.585 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,834,191 Franc (元32,359) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)