Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.009 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,246 Franc (元14,743) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)