Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 520 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.725 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,784,831 Franc (Dirham 19,242) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)