Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.357 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,954,423 Franc (Dirham 11,609) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)