Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.156 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,997,947 Franc (Dirham 19,322) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)