Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 162.814 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,853,783 Franc (Dirham 11,386) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)