Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,936,125 Franc (元59,399) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)