Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.846 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,859,251 Franc (元34,101) in Shantou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)