Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.080 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,744,329 Franc (元31,881) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)