Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.775 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,947,522 Franc (元33,967) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)