Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.656 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,830,630 Franc (元33,437) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)