Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.260 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,994,955 Franc (元35,971) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)