Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.005 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,179,068 Franc (RM8,544) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)