Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.891 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,376,144 Franc (RM9,564) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)