Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.706 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,043,480 Franc (3,840 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)