Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.312 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,721,915 Franc (€4,198) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)