Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.233 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 983,675 Franc (44,243₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (19 minutes ago)